    Re: iSCSI : New PDU opcode usage in rev 5.92

    The former bit of differentian is gone. The main reason we had it was for
    analyzers. This is also why I choose the bits as I did.
    As for the explanation - I'll check what's already in there.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 19/04/2001 19:08:10

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>