    Re: aborting an out of sequence cmdSN

    First the current draft does not stop you from doing what you want - it
    just does not mandate it.
    Second with CmdSN now you have a better chance - before handing the command
    over to SCSI task management
    mark all the relevant commands in the iSCSI queue as non-deliverable to a
    LUN or all LUNs or keep a stack of barriers for active aborts (I assume
    that this is a reasonably low number) to the same effect.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 18/04/2001 01:10:17

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>