    RE: iscsi: rev 05 2.5.1 requires ACA support

    David,

    Even with management commands, position within the command stream is
    assumed.  Should there be commands sent without an ability to verify
    relative position and with the potential for excessive skews between
    connections, the use of a zero seems clumsy.  It could apply to command not
    yet received on different connections.  Even though a command may have a
    sequence value, it could be 'Marked' for immediate use without strict
    adherence to sequence.  The sequence value could be used to filter late
    comers, perhaps the cause for the management command in the first place.
    The task attribute could be used to understand if there is a need for
    immediate application or an iSCSI specific bit if that is too difficult.

    Doug