    Re: iSCSI MIB Object Model

    Julian-

    You are right, it is "almost transparently".  We still have enough
    visibility to keep track of who's-doing-what to a LUN, or at least
    pointing at LUNs that have been the subject of an error.

    Who changes LUNs during an active session?  This sounds pretty
    strange to me.  I could see adding new LUNs, but changing the
    addresses of existing ones sounds really odd.  Is there a reference
    I can look at for something that does this?

    I have the SCSI MIB topic in my presentation for Monday; hopefully
    we will get some consensus on what to do.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke