    RE: iSCSI: Need to Kill Session from Surviving Node

    Target Reset have value, but not as an in-line command.  It is a management
    function, not a recovery function from a single initiator, and as such
    should be up to the implementation to see how the accomplish the Target
    Reset via there own admin facility.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 03/14/2001 07:31:29 PM

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu