    unsolicited data sequence

    From: "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" <sbhagat@tripace.com>
    To: "'IPS Reflector'" <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    Subject: unsolicited data sequence
    Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:26:03 +0100

    Hello,

    Well i tried to send this question quiet a few times, but it never reflected
    in mailing list, probably because my mail was going in HTML format. so now i
    am trying to send in  plain text mode. Please excuse me if the question
    shows up too many times in mailing list.

    I am trying to write a module to send a write command to the target in
    UseR2T= No mode so my question is as follows

    In case the initiator and target negotiate the login parameter for the data
    transfer with UseR2T = No, what would be the sequence of data transfer in
    case of Write command wher the data transfer length is greater the immediate
    data +firstburst size? Can the taget keep making extra iSCSI data PDUs and
    send it to target or it must wait for the acknowledgement for the firstburst
    size data.

    Sincerely,

    Sanjeev Bhagat

    Tripace Europe
    Tel # 	+31 (79) 361 2444
    Fax#     +31 (79) 361 2152

    Please, do visit our web site for more info:

    <http://www.tripace.com/>

    SCSI Chip Set(s), SCSI Host Adapters, SCSI Software Drivers to various
    Operating Systems
    SCSI, USB 2.0 & ATAPI/ATA Interconnectivity Chip Solutions

    C R E A T O R S   O F   D A T A   M O V I N G   W O R L D S

    This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
    You should not disclose its contents to any other person.  If you are not
    the intended recipient, please notify the sender above mentioned
    immediately.

    ------- End of Forwarded Message