    RE: iSCSI: Logout needs ISID

    Julian,

    In 2.14, you state that a logout command can be
    sent on a different connection to destroy a single-
    connection iSCSI session.  If you have multiple
    sessions ongoing, and the logout command is sent
    on a different connection than the one used
    to support the session that is to be killed, then
    you will need ISID to distinguish the session that
    you want killed.

    Regards,
    Josh