    Re: StatSn Questions

    Matt,

    There are different ways to implement and use iSCSI.  If the iSCSI target
    is only a "front" for a collection of
    boxes - it will be  good served if the data traffic can go almost unchanged
    from the LU to the initiator (even

    True we loose a chance to update the StatSN.

    I am ambivalent also about R2T.

    Basically the same argument can be made about it and we should remove all
    the counters.

    Nevertheless let's hear what others have to say on this too.

    regards,
    Julo

    Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> on 11/03/2001 10:44:21

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>