    Re: iscsi: editorial comments to iSCSI-05

    I understand this, but it's not consistent.  For example, on page 15:

    "data and the status for a command must be sent over the same TCP connection
    that was used to deliver the SCSI command."  and in the very same paragraph,
    "the target MUST return R2T, if any, and the status over the same TCP
    connection" These are requirements, but must is sometimes capitalized,
    sometimes not.

    And on page 56: "The target MUST not set the Status to 0x'0000'", the must is
    capitalized, but the not is not.

    -Matt