    RE: FCIP iFCP encapsulation proposal

    Stephen,

       I am confused by your argument. The re-synchronization that we
    proposed is between two FCIP devices/ports; why would one side want
    to confuse the other side by sending patterns that cause false
    re-synchronization? FCIP devices are defined to be the providers
    of tunnels for FC data to pass through. So the users of the FCIP
    devices are the FC end nodes that want to communicate with each
    other so they do not have a tendency to intentionally send
    confusing or "cooked" data patterns.

    Vi