    Re: iSCSI: Markers

    Venkat,

    You have a good point. I think I'll give up on the "long data" (I'll remove
    it) unless somebody gets really upset that it can't transfer more than
    16Mbytes in a PDU.

    I will also fix the default to read 1024.

    Julo

    "Venkat Rangan" <venkat@rhapsodynetworks.com> on 09/03/2001 02:13:46

    Please respond to "Venkat Rangan" <venkat@rhapsodynetworks.com>