    RE: FCIP iFCP encapsulation proposal

    Folks,

    >    I sent out a draft to propose a common encapsulation scheme for
    > FCIP and iFCP last week; I am afraid I have missed the cut-off time
    > for new drafts. Here is a summary of the draft to help stimulate
    > discussion at the upcoming IETF meeting:

    Due to the importance of making progress on this topic in Minneapolis,
    this will be an exception to the usual rule of not discussing drafts
    that miss the draft cutoff.  Please don't assume that exceptions of
    this sort will be readily available in the future.  Also, everyone
    should remember that all IETF deadlines are in Eastern Time (contrary
    to popular rumor, Silicon Valley is not the center of the known
    universe) and hence should allow for time zone differences in figuring
    out when to get drafts submitted.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500