    RE: iSCSI: Naming and Discovery Draft...

    Tanjore,

    See below:

    > Voruganti,
    >

    > 	Here are some minor comments/feedback reading this document.
    >
    > 	1. Section 5.2 Discovery Domain
    >
    > 		DD Symbolic name
    > 		DD ID
    >
    > 		DD Member: WWUI
    > 		DD Member: IP Address
    >

    > 	What does this DD member signify, is this one iSCSI device
    > 	part of Discovery Domain or should this be a list of
    > iSCSI devices
    > 	in that Discovery Domain.  I thought clarifying that would be
    > 	usefull for the reader. Frankly, I didnot understand what it is?

    There is an error in this model which will be corrected in
    the next revision of this document and the iSNS document.
    DD_MEMBER should be another object in the model which is
    contained by DISCOVERY_DOMAIN.  DD_Member is an attribute
    which identifies the WWUI or IP address that is a member
    of the Discovery Domain.  DD_ID is another attribute of
    the DD_MEMBER object that identifies the DISCOVERY_DOMAIN
    of the member.

    Josh