    Re: Marker

    YP,

    It was in the spec.  I was asked to generalize it and put the specific
    framing in the appendix as one possible implementation.

    But don't be fooled by the order - things said in an appendix can be as
    relevant and mandatory as in the  rest
    (look at the security and parameters chapter).

    "Y P Cheng" <ycheng@connectcom.net> on 01/03/2001 00:58:59

    Please respond to "Y P Cheng" <ycheng@connectcom.net>