    Re: iSCSI.04 Comments

    Y.P.,

    The S bit means only that the data portion contains Sense or Response Not
    that it contains data - the length conveys this.

    It is however probably a good idea to have the F bit se to one for
    consistency - and I will do that.

    "Y P Cheng" <ycheng@connectcom.net> on 01/03/2001 00:49:32

    Please respond to "Y P Cheng" <ycheng@connectcom.net>