    Re: logout command

    Mark,

    2.14.3 reason code 0

    I will rephrase it to be more specific (like:

    0 - closing the session

    ExpStaSN - when the connection is closed for recovery it tells the target
    what was the last
    StatSN it has seen as the target might not have seen previous acks and the
    initiator may think the target has seen them (this issue was raised a while
    ago by Pierre Labat.

    Julo

    Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com> on 27/02/2001 14:42:07

    Please respond to Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>