    Re: iscsi.04 comments

    Sandeep,

    1) - quote from the 2.8.3

       Some basic key=value pairs are described in Appendix A & D. All these
       keys except the X- extension formatted MUST be supported by iSCSI
       initiators and targets.

       2)the WN is allways for the next - BHS by itself does not need a WN - it
       is allways the first and you know what it is and how long it is (44
       bytes)

       3)I will qualify it with within a connection (I thought it was obvious
       but probably it is not).

       4)It is not ambiguous but I see your point - I will try to make it
       uniform (either all 0 or all 0x'ffffffff')

    Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@lucent.com> on 26/02/2001 18:03:37

    Please respond to Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@lucent.com>