    RE: iSCSI : Command Ordering Proposal.

    Matt,

    View iSCSI as isolated from either SCSI or TCP.  Mixing SCSI tags or TCP
    Acks with Client/Server sequencing is confusing.  By resources, I was
    focused only on the iSCSI function and not either TCP or SCSI.  From the
    client's perspective, its PDU is sent only if acknowledged. This is where
    you run into definitions of when is a PDU delivered to the target.  The same
    should be true for the server and this send resource is my focus.  Rather
    than fully using this handshake, a restart of the SCSI command is seen as
    recovery but then we lose sense of sequence nor is there a  reliable link.

    Doug