    RE: New proposal for FCIP ?

    Ralph,

    There was a suggestion of allowing multiple TCP connections.  A time-stamp
    that resolves to the packet rate could be used as a means of ordering frames
    on multiple streams assuming a hold period in the area of RTT.  The
    advantage of such a scheme would be from the freedom found in allowing a
    fail-over within a short time.  Frames outside the time window are dropped.

    Doug