    RE: iSCSI : Command Ordering Proposal.

    Santosh,

    If there is a task attribute, the complexity is when you allow CmdSN = 0;

    Perhaps CmdSN = 0 should not be allowed or treated as just another in the
    sequence.

    One could view CmdSN as Client Sequence Number and StatSN as Server Sequence
    Number where these change to CSN and SSN. :)  This gets away from the
    duplexed meaning of the number as defined for CRN.  With the task attribute
    and to be sure of the sequence number, there is little gained from the use
    of CmdSN = 0 as an exception.  If a retry flag is set, the CmdSN below the
    ExpCmdSN should be viewed as an exception much as Head of Queue should be an
    exception for MaxCmdSN.  Both of these cases imply exceptional behavior by
    the initiator in response to a problem.

    Doug