    Re: iSCSI : Reject PDU Concerns.

    That is not completely accurate.  You could enter the marker intervals if
    you know them or, assuming that you have CRCs the analyzer can look for
    48byte sequence (or 56 byte sequences) with a correct CRC and after finding
    several block that make sense consider itself synched. Consider also that
    after any longer silence the ULP will be aligned with TCP.  The analyzer
    could work as it can loose data!

    Julo

    Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> on 23/01/2001 20:54:54

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>