    Re: iSCSI : Abort Task Response violates SAM-2.

    Julian,

    Thanks for the clarification. The "Referenced Task Tag" field in the Abort
    Task response PDU also could be removed since it was provided to accompany
    the "No Task Found" response indicating the task tag.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao