    RE: WARP RDMA Architectural Requirements Summary posted

    Costa,

    Would a third-party proxy completion of a command represent the same
    functionality as that found using VI for SCSI?  In other words, allow a
    separate device to act on behalf of another with respect to exchanging data.
    An allowable type of spoofing to assist collection of data.  SCSI already
    provides for content directed placement, just not by a third-party as does
    VI.  It would seem a field added to the present structures to identify the
    child device together with the parent solves this issue.

    I have already subscribed to this reflector months ago with no activity.  Do
    I need to re-subscribe?

    Doug