    Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

    • To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours
    • From: julian_satran@il.ibm.com
    • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:38:31 +0200
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    ---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 31/12/2000
    14:38 ---------------------------

    Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@d12lmsgate.de.ibm.com> on 30/12/2000
    22:48:16

    Please respond to Mail Delivery Subsystem
          <MAILER-DAEMON@d12lmsgate.de.ibm.com>

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc:

        **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
        **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

    The original message was received at Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:43:50 +0100
    from d12relay01.de.ibm.com [9.165.215.22]

       ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
    <ips@ece.cmu.edu>

      --- The transcript of the session follows ---
    <ips@ece.cmu.edu>... Deferred: A remote host did not respond within the
    timeout period. with ece.cmu.edu.
    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 3 days old

    Reporting-MTA: dns; d12lmsgate.de.ibm.com
    Arrival-Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:43:50 +0100

    Final-Recipient: RFC822; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Action: delayed
    Remote-MTA: DNS; ece.cmu.edu
    Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:48:16 +0100
    Will-Retry-Until: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:43:50 +0100