    Announcement: IPS Interim Meeting

    • To: IPS Reflector <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: Announcement: IPS Interim Meeting
    • From: "Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)" <egrodriguez@lucent.com>
    • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:44:14 -0600
    • Cc: IETF-Announce <IETF-Announce:@auemlsrv.firewall.lucent.com;>
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Hello all,

    We will be holding an IPS interim meeting on January 16th and 17th.
    The meeting will be held at the Grosvenor Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando,
    Florida.
    This is the same hotel that the T10 meetings are being held at.

    The agenda will be forthcoming sometime this week, as will more information
    on accommodations.
    In general, SCSI (e.g. iSCSI) related issues will be addressed on January
    16th
    and FC (FCIP, iFCP, etc.) related issues will be addressed on January 17th.

    Note:  This will be a work session, to try to address issues related to IPS
    work group items.
    Detailed minutes for these meetings will be taken and posted to the mailing
    list, for review by the community at large.
    No decisions made at these meetings will be final until that review takes
    place and consensus is reached.

    Please address any questions you may have to me directly.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth Rodriguez