    Re: iSCSI: Towards Urgent Pointer Consensus

    In the old and faithfull Stevens - Unix Network Programming you can find
    the rationale behind the
    Urgent Data (read carefully the remote login implementation) and its
    associated APIs in BSD (and successors).

    Julo

    "Randall R. Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us> on 23/11/2000 00:39:20

    Please respond to "Randall R. Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us>