    Re: San Diego Agenda: Call for items

    I am strongly in favor of discussing the MIB.

    Julo

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com> on 21/11/2000 20:31:51

    Please respond to Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>

    To:   Black_David@emc.com
    cc:   John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS, ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject:  Re: San Diego Agenda: Call for items

    David-

    Would it be appropriate to discuss an iSCSI MIB at this
    time?  John Hufferd had mentioned it in his list of drafts
    we need to work on back in October.  We have an iSCSI MIB
    draft left over from the last IETF, and will attempt to get
    a revised version in by tomorrow in case we have an
    opportunity to discuss it.  I will be happy to present the
    current draft, along with a list of open issues, if this
    is the right time to do so.  BTW, the draft is:

      draft-bakke-iscsimib-01

    Thanks,

    Mark A. Bakke
    Cisco Systems