    Re: Framing (was RE: iSCSI: new draft)

    Marjorie,

    You are starting to dive into implementation.  From outside the box, TCP has to
    "look" like it's defined in the standard.  How that is achieved is up to the
    implementor.

    My whole point of this discussion is that the standard is supposed to define
    how the protocol works from outside the box.  How SCSI/iSCSI/TCP communicate
    and operate with each other inside the box must not be specified.

    -Matt