    RE: December Agenda Details

    > As the December IETF meeting in San Diego gets closer is the Agenda and
    > Topics the IPS WG will be hoping to accomplish available?

    The IETF agenda (an evolving work in progress) is
    posted on the IETF web site.  IPS currently has 2.5
    hour sessions on both Monday and Tuesday mornings,
    but THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!  Check the IETF web
    site for changes.  Be careful about locking in travel
    plans based on these dates/times -- I speak from
    personal experience on this.

    The IPS agenda will be assembled over the course of
    the next month (this hasn't started yet).  Versions
    will be posted to the mailing list at appropriate
    points, but this may also be in flux up to its
    December 4th deadline.

    Let me take the opportunity to remind everyone of the
    Internet-Draft deadlines for the San Diego meeting:

    New drafts (-00.txt versions): 5pm (17:00) ET on
    	November 17th.
    Revised drafts (not -00.txt versions): 5pm (17:00) ET
    	on November 24th.

    These deadlines are strictly enforced, and are in
    US Eastern Time -- keep this in mind if you're in
    another time zone.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500