    Re: Keep-alive traffic (was iSCSI: more on StatRN)

    I hope everyone keeps in mind that applications have a timeout value.
    Also, most host disk drivers today on Fibre Channel connection fails
    an I/O within 3 minutes on a given path.  Most application timeouts
    are longer like 7-15 minutes.  The wedge driver will attempt to try
    on alternate path also so this must be included in meeting the
    application timeouts.