    RE: iSCSI: Naming and Discovery Team Formed

    David,

    Your concerns about hyper-text management schemes are shared.  Inventing
    naming servers supporting hyper-text management is a poor investment.
    Ignoring authentication, the WG is ignoring an area where focus would be
    productive.  Why wait for failure in a race down the wrong path before views
    are expressed?  How would you determine a sound solution?  If A then B
    followed by C may all be logical extensions of the other to justify the
    endeavor.  If A is wrong, should you concern yourself with B or C?

    Doug