    Re: iSCSI draft spec questions

    Keith,

    1 - Look at 3.2.1 - No need took inside the CDB for longer than 16 bytes
    CDBs. If the CDB is shorter you have
    to know how to find the length from within the CDB.

    2 - An AE notification is specified in the new draft

    3- Fixed in new draft

    4-Fixed in new draft

    5-Will have to register with IANA

    Keith Young <keithy@axionspatial.com> on 25/10/2000 22:38:41