    iSCSI: more on StatRN

    If the time TCP takes to give up on a connection is more than the time SCSI
    takes
    to give up on a command, the stat_rn mechanism would not be useful.

    While I know the values for certain operating systems, I would like to hear
    from
    people who can assert confidently that the TCP fail connection time < SCSI
    command failure time.

    Prasenjit

       Prasenjit Sarkar
       Research Staff Member