    iSCSI projects

    iSCSI team,
    With my TC hat on":
     I am trying to determine the various work projects that we have to define
    and for which we need to create draft proposals.

    I have had suggestions for the following areas of work:
       1. The iSCSI boot process (Subject of previous note)
       2. Discovery and Naming Service
       3. Connection Process from an initiator, to a Target passing through
       various Gateways (IP based and non IP based)
       4. MIB refinement (we currently have a Draft, but we need to orderly
       examine it and determine its appropriateness and its extensibility and
       applicability to use as a general base for any vendor.  The issue of
       discussion need to be defined.)

    If you have suggestions for other areas, please let me know what you think
    they are.

    I am also interested in your opinions (off the Reflector) on how you think
    we should attack these and others, and if you are interested in working on
    any of these areas.

    TC hat off.

    .
    .