    iSCSI Bootstrapping Draft

    iSCSI Team,

    With my Technical Coordinators Hat On:

    I want to ask again, for people to help on the "iSCSI boot process" Draft.
    I have one accept and would like some additional folks to assist.
    We have an area of boot discovery in which we have some work to do to
    define the unique aspects in the details of this process.  Though we are
    moving toward consensus in this direction, we need much more detail before
    we can do that.

    Below is the request sent out previously.

    If some folks would like to volunteer to put together an "iSCSI boot
    process" Draft, that would be much appreciated.  Please send me a note
    offline (off the Reflector) with your thoughts about what you would like to
    do and how you think it should be laid out.  It would really be great if we
    had several people on this team.   I would like to move the "iSCSI Boot
    process"  off the main flow of messages until we have a Draft to review.
    Now this will be closely associated with the Naming  & Discovery, so it
    will need to be consistent with that, but I think we have enough
    information to start making the "iSCSI Boot Process"  Draft.  (When they
    get to something that sounds like a naming issue, the Draft should point to
    a yet non existent Naming and Discovery Draft ---> more about that in the
    future.)

    Hat off.

    .
    .