    RE: iSCSI Naming and Discovery

    Joshua,
    I think the LU being part of the "/Modifier" is a bit problematical.  You
    should focus on the connections each end, and let the LU stuff be
    transparent to your Gateway.  They will of course use Report LUNs and
    Inquiry and use their approprate LU number, I am having problems
    understanding why a gateway would need to know the LU number.

    Could you resend your note without the LUN stuff so that we can see, a
    little easier, what you think is really needed.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd