    RE: iSCSI: Flow Control

    Jim,

    I am in full agreement with you.  I was just indicating the present scheme.
    Also rather than a end to end scheme, a buffer to buffer scheme would be
    more appropriate as there would be internal FIFOs that are being controlled
    and not the end device.  Let Fibre-Channel control the fiber medium.  For
    this, resolution to the FIFO is required.  If you directly control buffers
    rather than commands and data separately, the ultimate level of resolution
    should be the FIFO based on buffers or frames.

    Doug