    RE: iSCSI Naming and Discovery

    Costa,

    You are inventing yet another server.  You already have DHCP that handles
    such things. You broadcast the request, the routers help, and you get the
    answer.  I doubt you will see such assistance for any new server that does
    only some new protocol.  We should work at reducing the number of servers
    that will need to be present within an enterprise.  DHCP is already present
    and can handle this function.  Stop there.  Your done.

    Doug