    RE: iSCSI Naming and Discovery

    Joshua,

    LU numbers are supported. WWNs are an underlying SCSI feature - we don't do
    any manipulation on them.

    The only manipulation we are (temporary I hear) forced into is mapping
    names/addresses
    into SAM compliant fixed-length addresses for third party commands.

    We don't propose any character-string substitute for them and they stay
    fully SAM
    compliant (8 bytes).

    Julo

    "Joshua Tseng/Nishan Systems" <joshua.tseng@NishanSystems.com> on
    04/10/2000 18:17:00

    Please respond to "Joshua Tseng/Nishan Systems"
          <joshua.tseng@NishanSystems.com>