    RE: not every song

    Doug,

    Differentiate for me if you would please:

    	One PDU with two IUs contained:
    		Segmented and transmitted across a link.

    	Two consecutive PDUs with one IU contained in each:
    		(Maybe with the first not requiring segmentation)
    		and transmitted consecutively across a link.

    Since FCP could not find any performance or latency differences, I
    would expect that iSCSI would find similar characteristics.

    Bob