    RE: VI (Was: Avoiding deadlock in iSCSI)

    Charles,

    No. As long as you can  reestablish at least one TCP connection
    you should be fine. Security context must also be maintained.
    However it is still an open issue what to do SCSI wise.
    What I assumed is that target will do nothing and initiator will
    do a target management function (some form of abort I assume).

    Julo

    Charles Monia <cmonia@NishanSystems.com> on 27/09/2000 22:15:57

    Please respond to Charles Monia <cmonia@NishanSystems.com>