    SCSI URL scheme [WAS: Re: iSCSI: 2.2.6. Naming & mapping]

    Although I think that this a very interesting and relevant thread and we
    are only
    scraping its surface can't we just postpone it until after we have the
    protocol fixed and
    we start handling discovery and management?

    Julo
    ---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 27/09/2000

    csapuntz@cisco.com on 18/09/2000 09:11:24

    Please respond to csapuntz@cisco.com