    Re: iSCSI: Session Partial Resolution

    Mark,
    Just for correct communication, you might want to make your comments
    consistent between the words Session and Connection.  They are not the same
    thing.   What was talked about by David was Multiple Connections.  The
    context was Multiple Connections per Session.  David did not make any
    statements with regard to Multiple Sessions.

    I would think there could be Multiple Sessions between a Host and a Storage
    Controller (yet still be consistent with David's statements) as long as No
    overarching iSCSI relationship existed between the commands and data in the
    different sessions.  This is the case with FC today.  If there is multiple
    Sessions, a Wedge Driver can be used to balance or be used to provide for
    vendor specific alternate path recovery.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd