    RE: patent question

    This is the first I've heard of that patent.  I'm
    working on dealing with it so that it doesn't impede
    iSCSI standardization -- stay tuned.  The IETF has
    established procedures and precedents for dealing
    with patents that cover material in standards track
    documents - see RFC 2026 and the material linked to:

    http://www.ietf.org/ipr.html

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500