    Re: multiple connections

    Why would the motivation to do recovery decrease?  With multiple links you
    have to do recovery/fail-over to keep the MTBF from nosediving.
    The motivation stay the same (and the question on where to do it also).
    It is not different than in the symmetric case and we keep track of closed
    action
    trough the status numbering scheme.

    Julo

    csapuntz@cisco.com on 06/09/2000 20:56:30