    RE: RE: Re: multiple connections

    TCP window size should provide a reasonable flow control mechanism,
    so an additional flow control should not be needed. There will be
    some statistical determination of the amount of memory needed in
    a large array vs the window size extended on each connection.

    I don't know if arrays like to keep commands in seperate memory
    from data, in which case a command queue depth may have to be
    communicated seperately (assuming most of window would typically
    be used for data)