    RE: iSCSI Autosense

    Hi:

    A coda to this thread:

    While there may be significant new issues to be dealt with in the trenches,
    this is not one of them. Since autosense-capable protocols have been
    deployed for some time, implementations have already found ways to coexist
    with parallel SCSI in this regard.

    Charles

    Charles Monia
    Senior Technology Consultant