    RE: iSCSI Autosense

    Paul,

    The answer is in how broadly you see Ethernet SCSI extending.  If in the
    business of making incredibly big machines, then rejecting Autosense is a
    nuisance.  Keeping SCSI applications unchanged is important when deployed by
    companies promoting adapters.  We've all been in the trench created by a new
    paradigm.

    Doug