    RE: Data in SCSI Response or SCSI Data

    Julo,

    Is it compliant to assume knowledge of the TCP frame by the iSCSI
    application?  In many places within iSCSI discussions, references are made
    of packets, frames, and datagrams as an element within iSCSI.  If creating
    frame alignment is your intent, rather than corrupting TCP APIs, perhaps you
    should consider SCTP.  Otherwise, such discussions are little more than a
    wink and a nod at creating a frame aligned TCP.  How do you advise a change
    to the TCP API to resolve frame alignment as you have just suggested?

    Doug