    Re: Data in SCSI Response or SCSI Data

    Any software implemementation will have 2 reads/iSCSI message.
    As we asume a large number of software implementations being used as
    initiators having the double the number of reads for small I/O is not wise.
    Hardware will easily manage the different read modes.

    Julo

    csapuntz@cisco.com on 25/08/2000 01:38:24

    Please respond to csapuntz@cisco.com